COVID-19 Message to Retired Soldiers / Surviving Spouses and their Families
March 19, 2020
The health and safety of the Fort Drum community is the highest priority during the Coronavirus (COVIDS-19) pandemic.
In order to reduce the risk and spread of the virus, we are asking all community members - to include our Retired Soldiers, Surviving Spouses and their Families - to practice responsible social distancing and avoid any unnecessary travel.
Before entering Fort Drum, please call the facility or organization you intend to visit to check its current hours of operation. Information regarding the status of services and operations throughout the installation is updated frequently at https://home.army.mil/drum/index.php/about/Garrison/public-affairs/coronavirus-update and on social media at https://www.facebook.com/drum.10thmountain/.
Until further notice, the Fort Drum Retirement Service Office will no longer accept walk-ins or appointments for Retired Soldiers, Surviving Spouses, and their Families. The majority of our services will still be available online and via telephone and e-mail. We are currently transitioning to telework and will continue to provide the best support possible.
If you need assistance, please contact us by phone at (315) 772-6339 / 6434 / 3189, or email email@example.com.
For any pay issue or information update with DFAS, call 1-800-321-1080 or go online to DFAS.mil and click on askDFAS to submit information or update your DFAS account.
If you or anyone in your family is feeling ill, please stay at home and contact your health care provider for guidance. You can also call the TRICARE Nurse Advice Hotline at any time (1-800-874-2273, option 1) or the Army Public Health Center Hotline at 1-800-984-8523. The Guthrie Pharmacy has established a drive-thru for prescriptions. To request a prescription refill or verify one is ready, call (315) 772-3696.
Thank you for your understanding as we all do our best to support each other during this current challenge.
The Directorate of Human Resources provides essential human resources support to enhance the quality of life for those who work, live, and raise Families on Fort Drum and in the surrounding communities. Our cornerstone to success is customer service. We provide state-of-the-art human resource services and support to Soldiers, Families, DoD civilians, and retirees as a community partner totally committed to excellent customer service.
Official Mailing Address:
Directorate of Human Resources
10720 Mount Belvedere Boulevard
Fort Drum, NY 13602
Facilities Management Office
Room B1-25, Clark Hall, Bldg. 10720, Mount Belvedere Boulevard
Bldg. 465A, Oswego Avenue
- Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Privacy Act
- Publication and Forms Management
- Official Mail and Distribution Center (OMDC)
McEwen Complex, Bldg. 4300, Camp Hale Road
- Education Services
- College Contact Information
- Basic Skills Education Program (BSEP)
- Getting Started
- Guide on College Education
- Testing Services
- Higher Education Transition Program
Army Substance Abuse Program (ASAP)
Bldg. 10250, Fourth Armored Division Drive
- Drug Testing Collection Point
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- ASAP Prevention
- Risk Reduction
- Suicide Prevention
- Garrison Sexual Harassment Assault Response and Prevention (SHARP)
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
Clark Hall, Bldg. 10720, Mount Belvedere Boulevard
- Installation Voting Assistance Office (IVAO)
- Personnel Operations Branch (POB)
- Casualty Assistance Center (CAC)
- Line of Duty
- Personnel Processing Branch (PPB)
- DEERS and ID Cards
- Personnel Services Branch (PSB)
- Reception and In-processing
- Personnel Services Branch Regulations and Forms
- Sponsorship Program
- Retirement and Transition Services
- Retiree Newsletter
- Retiree Council
- DD Form 214
- Expiration of Term of Service (ETS)
- Final Out
- Officer Separation
- Online Briefings
- Medical Separations
- Soldier for Life - Transition Assistance Program (SFL-TAP)
Bldg. 219, Nash Boulevard
- Workforce Development and Department of the Army Civilian Training