- JBLM Refuse & Recycling Information
JBLM recycles as much as possible in an effort to protect the environment, to meet the Department of Defense goals by diverting non-hazardous solid waste from landfill disposal, and to wisely steward financial and natural resources by minimizing waste. These efforts combined will sustain resources allowing JBLM to be a premier training installation well into the future.
Please plan your activities which involve the refuse and recycling support. Customer Service Agreements shall be processed every Thursday. Delivery of containers can take up to five business days after processing. Please note, JBLM tenants Army and Air Force active duty units have priority.
- For regular service of refuse and recycling containers, contact LeMay at 253-875-5886.
- Refuse and Recycling containers are available for use in the cantonment, training areas, and for special events. Questions? Call 253-966-1733.
- Allow up to five (5) days for container delivery after approval.
- All requests must be submitted in writing using Customer Service Agreement Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Housing residents, please contact your housing office directly.
(download Word document)