Click/Tap the image below to view or download the JBLM Connection for February 2022
Your Information Headquarters
DPFR Community Information Services provides a centralized point for information and referral to a comprehensive network of internal and external agencies, services and programs. CIS will point you in the right direction. Visit us in our main location in Waller Hall or call 253-967-7166.
- Conducts assessments with individuals and Families; and provides assistance and referrals to the appropriate program or agency.
- Maintains an extensive resource file of local public, private and voluntary service agencies and organizations to assist individuals and Families get the assistance they require.
We have CIS staff available to assist you in several locations:
- Waller Hall, 2140 Liggett Ave. (Lewis-Main)
- Service Member & Family Assistance Center (SFAC), 9059 Gardner Loop (Lewis-Main)
- Hawk Career Center, 11577 41st Division Dr. (Lewis-North)
- DPFR McChord (A&FRC), 100 Col Joe Jackson Blvd. (McChord Field)