Click/Tap the image below to download the mid-month JBLM Connection for November 2022
Your Information Headquarters
DHR Community Information Services provides a centralized point for information and referral to a comprehensive network of internal and external agencies, services and programs. CIS will point you in the right direction. Visit us at one of our main locations in M&FRC Waller Hall or M&FRC McChord, or call 253-967-7166 / 253-982-2695
- Conducts assessments with individuals and Families; and provides assistance and referrals to the appropriate program or agency.
- Maintains an extensive resource file of local public, private and voluntary service agencies and organizations to assist individuals and Families get the assistance they require.
We have CIS staff available to assist you in several locations:
- Waller Hall, 2140 Liggett Ave. (Lewis-Main)
- McChord, 100 Col Joe Jackson Blvd. (Located in the Customer Service Mall)
- Service Member & Family Assistance Center (SFAC), 9059 Gardner Loop (Lewis-Main)
- Hawk Career Center, 11577 41st Division Dr. (Lewis-North)