How to Enroll
1. Provide your full name, email address, cell phone number, and the month and time (morning or afternoon) you wish to take the class in the box below. A staff member will enroll you in the appropriate BSEP class. You must have a GoArmyEd account. If you are unsure about your account status please call our office at (910) 908-0927 or (910) 396-6721. Your enrollment form and sample DA Form 4187 will be loaded into your E-File
2. Print the enrollment form and have your commander sign it. Use the sample 4187 to fill out a blank form. You and your commander must sign and date it. Your commander must be a O-3 or above. If the person who signs the 4187 is not an O-3 or above (ie, a Warrant Officer, First Sergeant, Lieutenant, etc), then you must also attach the Assumption of Command memo. Turn in hard copies of these two documents on the first day of class.
3. The TABE 11D will be administered once you have been confirmed in the class. You will be given your testing date during class. There is no need to arrage testing prior to the start of BSEP
4. On the first day of class, report to Room G-121 at BTEC with your enrollment form and DA For 4187 at 0730 for the morning class or at 1230 for the afternoon class. We also accept walk-in as space is available.
* Due to the current crisis class time and modes are subject to change. We strice to offer classes that best meet our students. Please remember that you will be required to study and prepare.