How to Enroll
1. Provide your Rank, full name, last 4 of social security number, DoD email address only, cell phone number, Unit Information, MOS, and the month and time (morning or afternoon) you wish to take the class in the box below. A staff member will enroll you in the appropriate BSEP class. You must have an ArmyIgnitED account. Your enrollment form and sample DA Form 4187 will be emailed to DoD email only! If you dont have access to the DoD Email you can pick up your enrollment papers from J-Wing once you have been contacted by a coordinator. You may also visit J-Wing to enroll.
2. Print the enrollment form and have your commander sign it. Use the sample 4187 to fill out a blank form. You and your commander must sign and date it. Your commander must be an O-3 or above. If the person who signs the 4187 is not an O-3 or above (ie, a Warrant Officer, First Sergeant, Lieutenant, etc), then you must also attach the Assumption of Command memo. Turn in hard copies of these two documents to G-Wing within 3 business days prior to the first day of class. *No email forms will be accepted*
3. The TABE 11D will be administered once you have been confirmed in the class. You will be given your testing date during class. There is no need to arrage testing prior to the start of BSEP
4. On the first day of class, report to Room G-121 at BTEC 0830 for the morning class or at 1230 for the afternoon class.
* Due to the current guidelines class time and modes are subject to change. We strive to offer classes that best meet our students needs. Please remember that you will be required to study and prepare.*