The Fort Drum Army Education Center provides educational opportunities and counseling for Soldiers, veterans, and their families, as well as DoD civilians. Colleges offer traditional and non-traditional classes that are open to the military and local civilian population.
ACES Testing Calendars: May 2023 and June 2023
(Click on image to open in new window)
Contact us for information and appointments:
- Education Center: (315) 772-6878
- Army Personnel Testing: (315) 772-1251
- Counseling Support Facility: (315) 772-9993
- Transition Higher Education Counselors: (315) 772-2143
- Education counselor email: email@example.com
- Classroom Scheduling: (315) 772-6881
- Jefferson Community College: (315) 786-6566
- Empire State College: (315) 775-8922 / 0136
- University of Maryland Global Campus: (315) 773-1920
Army Education News Bulletin
- Tutor.com Fact Sheet for DoD Service Members
- College Scholarships for Fort Drum Soldiers and Families
- BSEP Enrollment Guide
- BSEP Commander's Memo Example
- Army Education Guide on College
- Pre-GT Instructions
- Accessing Higher Education Participants Guide
- 4187 Forms: AFCT DLAB DLPT ECL OPI SIFT
- Fort Drum Education Center Facebook:
- ArmyIgnited Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aignited
More helpful webpages
- GI Bill and Comparison Tool: https://www.va.gov/gi-bill-comparison-tool ⚠
- Transfer of Post 9/11 Education benefits: https://pki.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect/ ✪
- State Veterans Affairs Offices: https://www.va.gov/statedva.htm ⚠
⚠ = Link to a nongovernmental site. IMCOM is not responsible for the content of links outside of home.army.mil.
✪ = CAC required.
Army Continuing Education Services (ACES)
McEwen Complex, Bldg. 4300
Camp Hale Road
Fort Drum, NY 13602
Monday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 12:45 to 4 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(Click on image to open in separate window.)