NCOA USAGE REQUESTS
The XVIII Airborne Corps and Fort Bragg NCO Academy will provide professional military education that develops enlisted leaders who are fit, disciplined, and well-educated professionals that return to their formations ready to lead from the front and meet the complex challenges of their Operating Environments.
We remain a fully accredited institution that provides Fort Bragg tenant units and the Eastern Region with doctrine based instruction supporting formations for the Global Response Force, Special Operations, and Theater Support elements. We are a learning institution of fit and disciplined NCOs, and Department of Army Civilians that effectively collaborate, communicate and maintain a positive learning environment. NCO leaders, both student and staff, recognize individual fitness and self-discipline as foundations of our profession. We ensure ALL learners are treated with dignity and respect while maintaining effective learning experiences that foster critical thinking and initiative. We will maintain and enforce standards and discipline providing a firm and fair command climate that encourages growth for all members of the staff, facilitators, and learners.
NCOA Command Philosophy
Never compromise standards
- be honest, be candid, and be tactful
- be professional and always make the necessary correction
Create a positive classroom/work environment
- smile and enjoy your profession
- communicate face to face whenever possible
Open to change and new ideas
- respect the opinion of others and listen to their thoughts; promote critical thinking
- always treat others with dignity and respect
Set the example
- be a team player and help those around you succeed
- be better than you were yesterday and build a legacy others will emulate
"NCOs Make It Happen"