Family Housing for Junior NCOS and Junior Officers
Due to its large housing inventory and based on Army in Europe Regulation 420-1 , all Families at USAG Wiesbaden are required to live in Army Family Housing. Click here for the garrison housing policy.
Crestview Housing Area is designated family housing for junior enlisted, senior NCOs, and junior officers. The neighborhood is in the Wiesbaden neighborhood of Bierstadt and is made up of walk-up apartments. Some of the apartments in Crestview are designated for unaccompanied Soldier housing.
What to expect
- When you first arrive, you'll be staying at the Lodge, which is on Hainerberg, which is less than a five-minute drive from Crestview.
- Shuttle service is available from the Lodge to Crestview.
- You'll visit either the Aukamm or Hainerberg neighbohood center where staff will schedule you to tour homes available in Crestview.
- You won't have a private yard, but most apartments have a balcony.
- Your apartment will have built-in closets, 110- and 220-volt outlets, a US-style washer and dryer, a US-sized refrigerator, dishwaser and stove - all provided by DPW.
- Homes have screens on the windows and curtains tracks with clips.
- All residents have storage units in the basement.
- You will have on-street parking.
- In general, homes in Germany do not have central air conditioning and floor or table top fans are encouraged. Click here for the IMCOM-E air conditioning policy.
- Homes have radiators for heat in the winter.
- Community picnic areas and playgrounds are available for families.
- Students are bussed to the elementary, middle and high school on Hainerberg.
- The Exchange, Commissary, Army Community Services, the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center, the Taunus Theater, the on-post gas station and much more are available a short five-minute drive away.
- It's about a 10-minute drive or 30-minute walk to downtown Wiesbaden's pedestrian area and the main train station.
- You can ride your bike to work at Hainerberg or Clay Kaserne - the majority of the way on city trails.
- Numerous bike and walking trails are available near Crestview.
- A shuttle bus is available to Clay Kaserne and other areas, and the city bus is also a quick ride to Clay and to other areas around the city.
Photo Gallery - Housing
Photo Gallery -
Public Works Resources
- SUBMIT A SERVICE ORDER
- GARRISON TRASH & RECYCLING PAGE
- SELF-HELP STORE
- HOUSING SERVICES OFFICE
- HOUSING HANDBOOK
- Housing Newsletter September 2020
- Housing Newsletter June 2020
- Housing Newsletter March 2020
- Housing Newsletter December 2019
Current News & Community
- LIVING ABROAD - Herald Union special edition, October 2019
- WELCOME TO WIESBADEN - Herald Union special edition, March 2019
- LIVING IN GERMANY - Herald Union special edition, October 2018
- WELCOME TO WIESBADEN - Herald Union special edition, March 2018
- THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE MOVING TO WIESBADEN
- THE WIESBADEN LODGE
- PERSONAL PROPERTY PROCESSING
- RELOCATION READINESS PROGRAM
- TEMPORARY LODGING ALLOWANCE (TLA)
- VEHICLE REGISTRATION
- VEHICLE INSPECTION
- SHUTTLE SCHEDULE