To provide the United States Army Garrison Wiesbaden community with suicide prevention education, substance use and alcohol abuse prevention activities, confidential employee assistance counseling, referrals to mental health resources and drug testing services to sustain and enhance resiliency and readiness.
- Uphold personal, professional, moral and ethical standards.
- Continuously improve the quality of our activities.
- Promote inherent worth and dignity of every person.
- Provide customer service with respect and care.
Prevention and Education Training Services
- Provide Employee Assistance Program (EAP) education services
- ASAP education services for family members in support of Family Readiness Groups
- Unit Prevention Leader (UPL) certification/recertification courses
- Unit Risk Inventory Surveys
- Suicide Prevention Training
- Substance Abuse Prevention/Awareness Training
- Provide Employee Assistance Program (EAP) assessments, referrals and short term counseling services
- Drug Testing Program Services
- Military Smart Testing
- Civilian Random and Pre-employment Testing
Additional phone numbers
- Main Office/ASAP Program Assistant: DSN 548-1412; Civ. 0611-143-548-1412
- ASAP Program Manager/Alcohol and Drug Control Officer: DSN 548-1400; Civ. 0611-143-548-1400
- Installation Bio-chemical Testing Coordinator: DSN 548-1411; Civ. 0611-143-548-1411
- Employee Assistance Coordinator: DSN 548-1402; Civ. 0611-143-548-1402
- Suicide Prevention/Risk Reduction & Prevention Coordinator: DSN: 548-1408; Civ. 0611-143-548-1408