Voting Overseas

The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) ensures Service Members, their eligible Family Members and overseas citizens are aware of their right to vote and have the tools and resources to successfully do so - from anywhere in the world.

Visit, your Unit Voting Assistance Officer or the Installation Voting Assistance Officer for assistance with voter registrations, mailing address changes and any voting needs you may have.

2024 Absentee Voters & Potential Absentee Voters

If you have not registered to vote already, visit the Voting Assistance Program portal to print out a Federal Post Card Application, and mail it to your respective election office.

Unsure of your voting residence? Visit Voting Residence (

Helpful Links

Need further assistance? Reach out to your local Unit Voting Assistance Officer and/or Installation Voting Assistance Officer for further guidance and help.

Local Voting Assistance Officers