Jefferson Community College to offer free online workshops
WATERTOWN, N.Y. (June 3, 2020) – Jefferson Community College (JCC) and education partner, Ed2Go, will offer free online workshops through June 30 to support job seekers, professionals and businesses.
All of the workshops are self-paced and remain open three months to complete. Workshops are open to everyone, and there is no limit to the number of workshops that individuals may take.
Free workshops include:
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Individual Excellence
- Personal Finance
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Managing Customer Service
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
An overview of each workshop and course syllabus is available online at www.sunyjefferson.edu/onlinetraining.
Workshop access requires a computer with a Windows 8 or later operating system.
For more information, visit www.sunyjefferson.edu/onlinetraining or email JCC Workforce Development and Business at email@example.com.
(Jefferson Community College)