Deliver state of the art military personnel and essential human resource support services to our Soldiers, mission partners, Families, DoD Civilians, Contractors and Retirees of the Fort Belvoir community.
DMV Connect Service
Fort Belvoir Welcome Center hosts DMV Connect services for DOD ID card holders that work or reside on Fort Belvoir on on a quarterly basis by appointment only. Check back to see when the next visit will be!
Fort Belvoir Welcome Center (rear entrance)
9625 Middleton Rd, Bldg 1189
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
Hours: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
DMV Connect offers limited services from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (closed for lunch from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
Services available are limited to:
- Driver's/Commercial License, Identification Card, Real ID
- Compliance/Reinstatement of Driving Privileges
- Titles: original, substitute, replacement, maintenance
- Registration: original, renewal, transfer, reissue, surrender
- Issue license plates
- Disabled Parking Placard
- Address Change
- Misc: E-ZPass, Hunting/Fishing License, Driver Transcript request,
- Payment-plan: monthly installment payment
How to Make an Appointment:
Please CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment.
- DMV Connect Services are available to DOD ID card holders who work or reside on Fort Belvoir only.
- DMV Connect Services are available by appointment only.
- Only one (1) transaction type allowed per appointment. (If multiple services are required, select "Multiple Services" under transaction type).
- Unscheduled visitors will not be permitted entry.
- Visitors who are more than five (5) minutes late may have their appointment canceled.
- Face covering/mask is required for entry.
- Please enter the Fort Belvoir Welcome Center from the rear entrance closest to Specker Field House Gym.
- If you are unable to schedule an appointment at this time, please check back at a later date, as services will be provided on a quarterly basis.
- For more information click Belvoir DMV Connect, or call 703.805.1047.