We owe a large debt, our security, our prosperity, and our standing among other nations to the veterans who have faithfully served our country.
Our mission is to repay that debt through timely reporting and coordination for the provision of accurate, meaningful, and compassionate support to our soldiers and their families during casualty incidents, situations and rendering of Military Funeral Honors to those who have served.
- For Funeral Requests, please click on the funeral request form here to request Military Funeral Honors through our office.
- For the widows of retired Soldiers, the coordination of re-issuing the Identification Card can be done through this office.
- For additional finanical and bereavement counseling, please contact the Survivors Outreach Service Office at Fort Myer at 703-696-8846.
Contact Us for Information & Appointments
If you require information concerning a casualty matter within the Fort Belvoir Casualty Area Command, please contact us at any of the numbers provided below.
- Chief, Casualty - 703-805-4020
- Casualty Operations/Benefits Coordinator - 703-805-9629
- Casualty Assistance Officer/Military Funeral Honors Trainer - 703-805-5595
- Memorial Affairs Coordinator - 703-805-1027
- Mortuary Affairs Coordinator - 703-805-4518
- After Hours Contact Number - 703-304-7236
- Installation Operation Center - 703-805-4002
Fort Belvoir CAC Provides assistance to the following Virginia Counties:
Culpeper, Fauquier, Greene, King George, Lancaster, Madison, Northumberland, Orange, Page, Prince William, Rappahannock, Richmond, Rockingham, Shenandoah, Spotsylvania, Stafford, Warren, and Westmoreland.
For Full Honors Interment at Arlington National Cemetary (ANC), Funeral Directors must contact Arlington National Cemetary's Administrative Office at 703-607-8585.