How to Submit a Service Order:

A service order is initiated by submitting a case into ArMA (

For questions, call 253-967-3131 (option 2).

Please note: must be completed by the R&U with signature authority.

When submitting  a non-emergency service order, you will need to provide the following information:

 Before submitting a service order you will need to create an ArMA account with user name and password or use your Common Access Card (CAC).

Submit Work Order

How to Submit a Work Order:

A work order is initiated with the submission of a complete DA Form 4283 to customer service  by email to customer service, by fax at 253-966-1690.

For questions, call 253-967-3131 (option 2).

Before submitting a work order: