► ⚠ Click here to register online for an initial Family Support consult
EFMP Family Support offers specialized assistance to EFMP families (both on and off base) with access to care, school support with special education and accommodations, federal and state benefits (i.e. Social Security) and Medicaid waivers for respite, as well as inclusive and specialized recreation opportunities.
LOCATIONS AND CONTACTS
EFMP at the Service Member & Family Assistance Center (SFAC)
· 9059 Gardner Loop (Lewis-Main) | Phone: +1(253)967-7166
EFMP at McChord Field
· Bldg. 100, COL Joe Jackson Blvd. (McChord Field) | Phone: +1(253)967-7166
· Thursday only for this location
- Walking Directions: CARES - MAMC EFMP - DPFR EFMP (SFAC)
- Driving Directions: CARES
- Driving Directions: SFAC
- MTF EFMP Army POC: Madigan Army Medical Center
- MTF EFMP Air Force POC: McChord Clinic: +1 (253) 982-3350
- Family Member Medical Summary
Instructions for DD Form 2792
DD Form 2792 (Form - For Enrollment / Renewal)
- Special Education / Early Intervention Summary
Instructions for DD Form 2792-1
DD Form 2792-1 (Form - For Enrollment / Renewal)
- AFPC Total Force Service Center (TFSC) Available 24/7: 1-800-525-0102
- Soldier receives levy packet from HRC, identified for potential overseas assignment.
- Soldier completes levy packet with unit S1.
- Unit S1 provides paperwork to Waller Hall.
- Waller Hall initiates Travel screening process with MAMC EFMP office.
- MAMC EFMP office contacts Soldier .mil email to initiate the overseas screening.
- Travel screening will be completed virtually.
- MAMC EFMP conducts Travel screening to include a detailed review of medical records
(family members seen outside of MAMC will be asked to provide records).
- EFMP enrollment will be initiated or updated during this process when indicated.
- In rare cases, screening will not be able to proceed without a physical exam.
- ⚠ IEP/504 Support
- ⚠ Education Directory for Special Needs 0 to 21 by State
- ⚠ Early Support for Infant and Toddlers (IFSP)
- ⚠ WA Code for IEPs (Adopted federal legislation, IDEA)
- ⚠ DoED - 504 Guidelines
Recommended sites from Seattle Childrens
Madigan Army Medical Center
(Keeping Tricare for 21 yo)
Child Care & Respite
Child Care On Base
Child & Youth Services Registration
(Child & School Age Care, Hourly, Sports
Respite Care Military Programs
Air Force EFMP Respite Care:
- Step 1: Air Force Respite Medical Verification Form
- Step 2: Bring verification to Air Force EFMP
at McChord • 253-982-3350
- Step 3: Send both forms to the Air Force RespiteHQ Team