We provide security support to all Garrison civilian, military, and contractor personnel on Fort Leavenworth.
The Combined Arms Center (CAC) G2 provides security & intelligence support for all TRADOC units / agencies. The CAC G2 can be reached at (913) 684-1789: CAC G2 link click here
Garrison security services include:
- process and submit initial security clearance investigations
- process and submit re-investigations for personnel that have a clearance
- provide information and industrial security oversight to the Garrison
- process Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) investigations for contractor personnel requiring access to both the installation and the network
- provide fingerprint services for security clearance or suitability investigation purposes only. Please call for an appointment
We also manage the Commander Designated Entity (CDE) office. The primary responsibility of the CDE is to ensure background checks are conducted on the covered child services population.
If you or your organization require security support or assistant, please do not hesitate to contact us.