We provide security support to all Garrison and non-mission government, military, and contractor personnel on Fort Leavenworth.
Garrison security services include:
- process and submit initial security clearance investigations
- process and submit re-investigations for personnel that have a clearance
- provide information and industrial security oversight to all units under our purview
- provide security training to agency security managers and unit S2 personnel to include staff assistance visits and support for Organization Inspection Programs
- process Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) investigations for contractor personnel requiring access to both the installation and the network
- provide fingerprint services for security clearance or suitability investigation purposes only
We also manage the Commander Designated Entity (CDE) office located in The Resiliency Center. The primary responsibility of the CDE is to ensure background checks are conducted on the covered child services population.
If you or your organization require security support or assistant, please do not hesitate to contact us.