Instill policies and procedures for a comprehensive Garrison Safety Program. Provide technical advice to the Garrison Commander and staff on integration of safety and risk management into all missions and functions within the command.
Additional services we provide are:
- Plan and organize Additional Duty Safety Officer (ADSO) assignments.
- Conduct on-site safety inspections of garrison facilities and tenant command operations.
- Manage the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) training. See important information below.
Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) training
All U.S. military personnel who operate a motorcycle and/or scooter are required to present a valid Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) card and their CAC card to Gate Security Officers prior to entering the installation. Personnel who fail to present a valid MSF or CAC card will be denied access to the installation.
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) 2023 Course Schedule
- Fort Leavenworth Motorcycle / ATV operators' agreement
During times that no motorcycle safety courses are available on Fort Leavenworth, riders may seek training through a local MSF training provider at their own expense. Click for a list of local MSF training providers.
Employee/Workplace Safety Form Library - CAC/Fort Leavenworth fillable checklists
- Ergonomics Hazard Self-Assessment checklist
- Facility Safety and Fire Prevention Self-Assessment Checklist
- New Employee Safety Orientation Checklist
- Self-Assessment Checklist
- Industrial Self-Assessment Checklist
- Industrial Self-Assessment (hazards) Checklist
- Job Safety Analysis
Want to know more about Safety? Go to these helpful links:
- View Unexploded Ordnance and 3-R Safety Document
- View the CAC & FTLVN Regulation 385-1 "Safety Program Requirements"
- View the Army Combat Readiness Safety Center (USACRSC) website.
- View the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) website.
- View the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) website.
- View the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website.