To provide the United States Army Garrison Wiesbaden military community with top notch substance use and alcohol abuse prevention activities, confidential employee assistance counseling, and forensic drug testing to sustain military readiness.
To empower community members to choose not to use illegal drugs or abuse alcohol in order to be a ready Service member, engaged civilian employee, and resilient family member.
- Uphold personal, professional, moral and ethical standards.
- Continuously improve the quality of our activities.
- Promote inherent worth and dignity of every person.
- Provide customer service with respect and care.
Prevention and Education Training Services
- Provide Employee Assistance Program (EAP) education services
- ASAP education services for family members in support of Family Readiness Groups
- ASAP Re-integration Briefings
- Unit Prevention Leader (UPL) certification/recertification courses
- Unit Risk Inventory Surveys
- Suicide Prevention Training
- Master Resilience Training (MRT)
- Substance Abuse Prevention/Awareness Training
- Treatment Services
- Provide Employee Assistance Program (EAP) assessments, referrals and short term counseling services
- Drug Testing Program Services
- Military Smart Testing
- Civilian Random and Pre-employment Testing
Additional phone numbers
Main Office/ASAP Program Assistant: DSN 548-1412; Civ. 0611-143-548-1412
ASAP Program Manager/Alcohol and Drug Control Officer: DSN 548-1400; Civ. 0611-143-548-1400
Clinical Director: DSN 548-1405; Civ. (0611)143-548-1405
Installation Bio-chemical Testing Coordinator: DSN 548-1411; Civ. 0611-143-548-1411
Employee Assistance Coordinator: DSN 548-1402; Civ. 0611-143-548-1402
Suicide Prevention/Risk Reduction & Prevention Coordinator: DSN: 548-1408; Civ. 0611-143-548-1408