To provide the United States Army Garrison Wiesbaden military community with top notch substance use and alcohol abuse prevention activities, confidential employee assistance counseling, and forensic drug testing to sustain military readiness.
To empower community members to choose not to use illegal drugs or abuse alcohol in order to be a ready Service member, engaged civilian employee, and resilient family member.
- Uphold personal, professional, moral and ethical standards.
- Continuously improve the quality of our activities.
- Promote inherent worth and dignity of every person.
- Provide customer service with respect and care.
Prevention and Education Training Services
- Provide Employee Assistance Program (EAP) education services
- ASAP education services to family members in support of FRG
- ASAP Re-integration Briefings
- UPL certification/recertification courses
- Unit Risk Inventory Surveys
- Suicide Prevention Training
- MRT Training
- Substance Abuse Prevention/Awareness Training
- Treatment Services
- Provide EAP assessments, referrals, short term counseling services
- Drug Testing Program Services
- Military SMART Testing
- Civilian Random and Pre-employment Testing
Additional phone numbers
ASAP Program Manager: DSN 548-1400, Civ. (0611) 143-548-1400
ASAP Program Assistant: DSN 548-1412, Civ. (0611) 143-548-1412
Prevention and Employee Assistance Coordinator: DSN 548-1402, Civ. (0611) 143-548-1402
Installation Biochemical Testing Coordinator: DSN 548-1411, Civ. (0611) 143-548-1411