The JBLM Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free, confidential, referral and counseling/consultation service that is available to DA Civilians, Family Members & Retirees.
The goal of the EAP is to help individuals over the age of 18 deal with personal problems which may be affecting performance, productivity or relationships in the workplace and beyond.
For assistance or to schedule training or an appointment with EAP, please call (253) 732-2214.
Services EAP is available to assist with:
- Short-term counseling/consultation Problem solving
- Navigating the substance abuse assessment & treatment process
- Diversity & the intergenerational workforce
- Relationship discord
- Other challenges
Types of training include:
- Communication styles training
- Civility in the workplace
- Employee Resiliency
- Ongoing JBLM EAP Training (For NAF or AF Employees & Supervisors)
- Additional specialized training available upon request