To provide the highest quality of Military Personnel, Education and Transition Assistance Program services to Soldiers, civilians, retirees and family members of the Fort Huachuca community.
The Directorate of Human Resources has two divisions:
ARMY CONTINUING EDUCATION SYSTEM (ACES)
The Army Continuing Education System promotes lifelong learning through flexible and relevant education programs, services and systems. Click here to learn more about the Fort Huachuca Education Center.
MILITARY PERSONNEL DIVISION (MPD)
The various agencies within the Military Personnel Division are responsible for providing installation-level support to service members. Click here to learn more about the services within the Military Personnel Division.
Personnel Operations Branch
- DEERS / ID Cards
- eMILPO / PAS Office
- Official Passports / Visas
- Personnel Services
- Reassignments (Students & Permanent Party)
- Retirement Services Office
- Separation Services Center
- Total Army Sponsorship Program
- Voting Assistance Office
Administrative Services Branch
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Official Mail
- Publications / Records Management