To provide the highest quality of Military Personnel, Education, Soldier for Life-Transition Assistance Program, and Soldier & Family Readiness Center services to Soldiers, civilians, retirees and family members of the Fort Huachuca community.
The Directorate of Human Resources has three divisions:
The Army Continuing Education System promotes lifelong learning through flexible and relevant education programs, services and systems.
The various agencies within the Military Personnel Division are responsible for providing installation-level support to service members.
Personnel Operations Branch
- DEERS / ID Cards
- eMILPO / PAS Office
- Personnel Services
- Separation Services Center
- Reassignments (Students & Permanent Party)
- Soldier for Life-Retirement Services Office
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Official Mail
- Official Passports / Visas
- Publications / Records Management
Formerly Army Community Service and Army Substance Abuse Program, these two programs merged to provide a multi-faceted center offering prevention and education services.