The Fort Huachuca Official Passport Office provides services and assistance to active-duty Soldiers, their Family members, Civilians, and for contractors (these are granted via the PSD on a case by case need only) who require Official Passport and/or visas. When a Soldier, Civilian or contractor receives notification for an assignment that requires Official Passport(s) and/or Visa, please call us to set up an appointment at 520.533.3905.

Please note that you must have a copy of your fully funded completed orders to request an Official Passport, and must have an bona fide need per The Electronic Foreign Clearance Guide (FCG).

For the process and frequently asked questions, view our No-Fee Special Issuance Passport Info Sheet.