Fort Meade's Environmental Policy emphasizes that protection of the environment is a priority and will be enhanced by keeping environmental impacts associated with mission activities to minimum.
It is important that everyone at Fort Meade take the EMS Awareness Training Annually.
- Engineering Evaluation / Cost Analysis for Cell 3 of the Closed Sanitary Landfill at Fort Meade
- Draft Final Environmental Assessment (EA) for the Proposed Road Improvements at Fort Meade
- Draft Final 175th NWS Facility EA Oct2016
- Army 2020 -- 2014 Supplemental PEA for Army 2020 Force Structure Realignment - Open for public comment until August 25, 2014.
- 2018 Restoration Advisory Board meetings are scheduled to meet Jan. 18, March 15, May 17, July 19, Sept. 20 (CANCELLED), Nov. 15 (Thursdays) at 7 p.m. The meetings are at the Courtyard Marriott, 2700 Hercules Rd., Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
- Draft Environmental Assessment (EA) for the Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program (I3MP) at Fort Meade
- Draft Finding of No Significant Impact (FNSI) at Fort Meade
- Notice of Availability for the draft Environmental Assessment and draft Finding of No Significant Impact for the Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program (I3MP) at Fort Meade, MD
- Environmental Assessment for Water and Wastewater Systems Improvements Projects (American Water)
- Environmental Assessment Fort Meade Reclaimed Water Project
- Environmental Assessment for the Implementation of Privatization of Army Lodging Program at Fort George G. Meade
- Environmental Assessment for BGE Substation - 9500 area, Fort George G. Meade
- EBS for Site M
- Final Environmental Asseessment U.S. Army Cyber Command and Control Facility, October 2013 (very large file, right click on the linke to downloand and "save target as")
- Final Traffic Study for Environmental Assessment, U.S.Army Cyber Command and Control Facility, July 2013 (very large file, right click on the linke to downloand and "save target as")
- EMS Awareness Training Memorandum, October 2010
- 2011 Green Meade Plan
- Environmental Quality Control Committee (EQCC) Charter, March 2009
- Environmental Officer Appointment Memorandum, March 2009
Military Aircraft Noise
Military aircraft comprise a small percentage of air traffic in the National Capital Region. Aircraft from the Army constitutes an even smaller percentage. In order to ensure complaints concerning aircraft noise are properly referred to the right entity, initial complaints should be referred to the FAA Complaint Portal to assist in determining the source of the complaint and, if applicable, referral to the appropriate military entity.