Greetings from the Home of our nation’s Cyber Warriors!
Welcome to the Fort Meade Religious Support Team. Our joint team of Chaplains, Religious Affairs Specialists, Chaplain Assistants (Army and Air Force), and Religious Program Specialists (Navy) are here to serve you the wonderful Fort Meade Family. We would like for you to know that you are not at Fort Meade by accident. God has you here by divine design, and He has a purpose that He wants you to fulfill. We stand ready to assist you in finding and/or fulfilling God’s purpose in your life while you serve here. Below outlines our broad vision, mission, and religious support priorities that inform our provision of religious support ministry to the Fort Meade Family.
Religious Support Mission:
Our mission is to provide religious leadership and comprehensive religious support that enhances the readiness, resiliency and empowerment of the Fort Meade Family for life and service.
For Post-wide Chapel announcements please visit the Fort Meade Garrison RSO Facebook page
Fort Meade Chapel Services and Programs:
Catholic Women of the Chapel – MPC – 9:30 a.m.
Protestant Women of the Chapel – AHCC – 0900 *Childcare provided
Non-Denominational Bible Study & Luncheon – MPC - 1145
Islamic Prayer* - AHCC 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Protestant Men of the Chapel (Gospel) 3rd Saturday of the Month – AHCC – 9:00 a.m.
Contemporary Protestant (CHAPEL NEXT) – CAV – 10:30 a.m.
Gospel Service – AHCC – 11:00 a.m.
Latter Day Saints (Mormon) – CAV – 9:00 a.m.
Roman Catholic Mass – AHCC – 9:00 a.m.
Traditional Protestant – MPC – 10:30 a.m.
** ON-CALL DUTY CHAPLAIN - In the event of an emergency, if you are unable to reach your Unit Chaplain, call (301) 677-6622; or contact the Installation Chaplain’s Office, (301) 677-6703. Ask for assistance from the On-Call Duty Chaplain. The On-Call Duty Chaplain will return your call and provide immediate assistance.
* The FGGM Chaplains office and Islamic Community has a designated room (Room 124) at Argonne Hills Chapel Center for daily prayers during Ramadan and Jummah services. For more information, contact Mr. Chad Jones at: (301) 677-1301.
The Family Life Ministry Center
The Family Life Ministry Center (FLMC) is a pastoral counseling center available to all branches of the military services, civilian employees and family members in the Fort Meade community. We offer the following at no cost in a 100% confidential environment.
- Individual, couple, and family pastoral counseling
- Relationship enhancing seminars through the Building Strong and Resilient Teams program
- Spiritual Readiness Assessments and planning
- The FLMC is located at Argonne Hills Chapel Center, building 7100 at the intersection of Rockenbach Road and Grandea Avenue
- Hours of operation are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Please call 301-677-6035/7959 to set up an appointment or for more information