Note: The information below has been updated to reflect contacts and processes specific to COVID-19 operations. For general questions, please contact our Information & Referral Program Coordinator at 253-313-1551.
For SFL/TAP :
- New Enrollment: Call 1-800-325-4715, or visit www.sfl-tap.army.mil, to request virtual access. Once virtual access is granted, notify the Hawk Transition Center at 253-967-3258.
- For general SFL-TAP questions: Email email@example.com
For the DPFR Employment Readiness Program:
Call 253-477-WORK (9675), or visit ⚠ www.facebook.com/jblmdpfr, and click on the "Book Now" button to schedule a telephonic appointment online.
For WorkSource JBLM:
Contact the WorkSource partnership at 253-720-7435 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The JBLM WorkSource office can assist with employment services, to include assistance with unemployment claims and retraining programs.
- Career Skills Programs: email@example.com
- PacMTN (WorkEx): firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIE-25: Call or text 253-363-0443
- WIOA Services: Call 253-534-5085 or email email@example.com ⚠ = Link to a nongovernmental site. IMCOM is not responsible for the content of links outside home.army.mil.