The Directorate of Public Works (DPW) provides engineering and environmental services to support the mission of Fort Jackson. DPW is charged with: Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization of all facilities and infrastructure at Fort Jackson; Engineering Design; Construction Management; Utilities and Energy Management; Master Planning and Real Property Accountability; Environmental Compliance; and Unaccompanied Personnel and Army Family Housing Services through our RCI Partnership.
Vision Provide a level of customer support to Fort Jackson Soldiers, families and civilians commensurate with their level of sacrifice.
IMCOM Campaign Plan: DPW is dedicated to all of the principles outlined in the IMCOM Campaign Plan with specific focus on:
Quality of Life
- 3.1 Improve and optimize infrastructure and facilities.
- 3.2 Provide quality healthcare
- 3.3 Provide a wide range of life balancing opportunities to enhance resilience.
- 3.4 Provide a safe and secure Fort Jackson.
- 3.5 Provide quality personnel services.
- Available 24/7
Click Here to submit a Service Order Online.
Click Here to submit an Individual Job Order or Project.