"A Winning Team with One Mission"
Mission Statement: Directs and coordinates the Installation Garrison operations and training support activities while providing Force Protection, Mobilization and Demobilization/ Reserve Component training support, Force Modernization, Operational Planning and Emergency Operations functions, in order to provide a focused training environment in order to support the Soldiers, Families and Civilians of the Greater Fort Jackson Community.
Vision: A team of flexible and responsible professionals, dedicated to providing the best possible service to units and individuals serving our Nation.
Also included under the DPTMS organizational architecture is Plans, Operations, Training, Security, IOC, EOC, TSC, Range Operations & Scheduling.
For all numbers dial commercial 803-751-XXXX or DSN 734-XXXX
- Installation EOC/IOC ____________________________________5166
- DPTMS Admin Office ___________________________________7523
- Chief, Protection/Emergency Management_________________6018
- Chief, Training Support Center____________________________6937
- Chief, Plans and Operations______________________________9031
- Range Operations Desk__________________________________7171
- RFMSS Functional Administrator__________________________4920
- ITAM Coordinator ______________________________________4184
- Installation Security____________________________________4258/6935