Army Substance Abuse Program (ASAP) ServicesPrevention and Education Training Services:
- Provide Employee Assistance Program (EAP) education services
- ASAP education services to family members in support of FRG
- UPL certification/recertification courses
- Unit Risk Inventory Surveys
- Coordinate ACE-SI (T4T) Training Workshops
- Substance Abuse Prevention/Awareness Training
- Provide EAP assessments, referrals, short term counseling services
- Drug Testing Program Services:
- Civilian Random and Pre-employment Testing
FY21 Unit Risk Inventory. All Fort Jackson units are required to conduct an annual Unit Risk Inventory (URI) NLT 29 SEP21 IAW AR 600-85, The Army Substance Abuse Program. The Risk Reduction Program Coordinator will conduct the URI for battalion size elements, and companies with 20 or more Soldiers. In order for this to be effective, at least 80% of the unit must be present for the survey. The commander can use the results of the URI to adjust training and prevention efforts within the unit. Units requesting the URI must provide a facility that will accommodate the number of personnel being surveyed. To schedule your URI, contact the Fort Jackson ASAP POC at (803) 751-7294.
FY21 Unit Training. IAW AR 600-85 23 July 2020 All unit training whether conducted by the commander, UPL, the ASAP staff, or a guest speaker will be documented using a sign in roster to record who attended, the topic, the date, start time, and end time of the class. A copy of the sign-in-sheet will be provided to the installation ASAP within five working days. For more information contact the Fort Jackson ASAP POC at (803) 751-5007.