Dental Clinic: Must Knows


  • Need CAC card and a  copy of orders
  • Sign out: Green out-  processing book.
  • Fill out DA 3705 (receipt  for outpatient  treatment/dental record).
  • Dental record/s will be put  in an envelope and sealed  with Vicenza DC label.
  • Out-processing checklist  will be signed and dated.


  • Need CAC card and a copy  of orders.
  • Sign out: green out-  processing book.
  • Make copy/s of dental  record/s and put in manila  folder (original record will be  kept in the clinic and turned  in to PAD for transition to  VA).
  • Out-processing checklist will  be signed and dated.