The Logistics Readiness Center provides logistics support to service members and units assigned to or mobilizing at Fort Buchanan during peace or war. The center exercises authority over and develops plans and policies for all installation logistics activities, supply, maintenance, transportation and materiel readiness.
- Director of Logistics: (787) 707-3338/ DSN: 740-3338
- Plans and Ops Division Chief: (787) 707-3060 / DSN: 740-3060
- Maintenance Division Chief: (787) 707-3195 / DSN: 740-3195
- Supply Division Chief: (787) 707-3970 / DSN: 740-3970
- Transportation Division Chief: (787) 707-3258 / DSN: 740-3258
The Logistics Readiness Center's Passport Office provides support the United States Department of Defense (DOD) by assisting DOD Service Members, Civilians and Family Members in obtaining the official travel documents necessary to facilitate official government travel. the LRC has a vision to provide professional, knowledgeable and timely service to every customer we have the privilege of assisting. (Click on LRC Passport/Visa Office to go to the page).