Mission Statement: to support the United States Department of Defense (DOD) by assisting DOD Service Members, Civilians and Family Members in obtaining the official travel documents necessary to facilitate official government travel.
Vision: to provide professional, knowledgeable and timely service to every customer we have the privilege of assisting.

You are eligible for a No Fee (Official) Passport if:

- Military personnel in special assignment situations.
- Family members traveling overseas on orders with spouse.
- Government Civilian Employees who are on TDY or accepting a position to a country which requires a passport.
- Contractors are not eligible for a No-Fee Passport.

To check the passport and visa requirements for a specific country you can visit: https://www.fcg.pentagon.mil

**Processing Center for Official Travel Only** Please call (787) 707-3731 to make an appointment for Passports.

Passport Requirements 

Applications are processed by appointment only; please call (787) 707-3731 to make an appointment for Passports.

If going on personal travel/vacation needing a Tourist Passport contact your local US Post Office to schedule an appointment.

Required Documents


DS-11: Complete if never had an Official or Dependent passport (always used for children regardless of previous passport)
DS-82: Complete when renewing Official or Dependent (renewal application can be used ONLY IF the following apply)
        - Renewing the same type of passport (Dependent or Official)
        - Was at least 16 years old when passport was issued
        - Can submit that particular passport with application
        - Passport was issued less than 15 years ago
        - My name has changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper documentation to reflect my name change 

Applications can be completed online at http://www.travel.state.gov/, follow their directions, then print the application. NOTE: DO NOT SIGN until in front of a passport agent.

ID CARDS - Military Identifications cards, Common Access Cards, Driver’s License

MISCELLANEOUS - Original or Certified copy of court documents showing legal name changes, custody documents, adoption, etc.

BOTH BIOLOGICAL PARENTS MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN -  If one parent cannot be physically present to sign, a Notarized statement, DS Form 3053 (ORIGINAL) can be submitted with application.  Form must have Identification portion completed, cannot be checked "Other" and state "Personally known to me" by Notary.  A copy of the Identification used (front and back) MUST accompany form.

If only one parent is listed on the birth certificate, the one listed will be the only one needing to sign for child.