Fort Riley's Army Community Service provides first class services and support to Soldiers, Families, and Army civilian employees that enhances readiness, improves quality of life and increases well-being.
HOW ACS CAN ASSIST SOLDIERS AND FAMILIES
As the novel COVID-19 remains ever-changing, the health and well-being of you and our staff has remained our top priority. We are currently open with limited services. Current Rules of Engagement for Army Community Service is:
- Single point of entry with required sign-in and sign-out
- Mandatory masks for employees and customers
- Hand sanitizer station - all entering the building must use
- Verbal halth screening continues
- Enforced social distancing of six-feet
- Great room limited to six customers at a time
- Classes continue virtually - exceptions on a case-by-case basis
If you prefer to call because ACS services are required, please call us at:
- Army Emergency Relief (AER): 785.492.2972
- Financial Readiness: 785.492.2652
- Outreach/Mobilization & Deployment, and Soldier and Family Readiness Group (SFRG): 785.210.9949
- Survivor Outreach Services: 785.221.8595
- Family Advocacy: 785.213.6077
- Victim Advocacy: 785.307.1373
Irwin Army Community Hospital (IACH) MFLC # 785-285-1991 (cell)
Soldier & Family Support Center (SFAC) MFLC # 785-285-0173 (cell), 785-240-7119 (office)
Survivor Outreach Services
Support for Survivors includes support groups, life skills education, connecting Survivors with counseling resources and assisting with needed resources including liaison with governmental and non-governmental agencies to support the survivor families. A financial counselor is available to provide financial planning assistance to address the specific needs of Surviving Families.
Phone: (785) 239-0630
Location: 7264 Normandy Drive, Fort Riley, KS 66442
Hours: Mon-Thu 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
INFORMATIONAL AND REFERRAL PROGRAM
For additional information on Geary County Schools CLICK HERE⚠
For additional information on Manhattan-Ogden schools CLICK HERE⚠
Some links in the chart below link to non-government sites