Fort Riley's Army Community Service provides first class services and support to Soldiers, Families, and Army civilian employees that enhances readiness, improves quality of life and increases well-being.
*As the novel COVID-19 remains ever-changing, the health and well-being of you and our staff has remained our top priority. Because of that, we are temporarily closing the Army Community Service Facility and teleworking. If you require any ACS services, please call us at:
- Army Emergency Relief (AER): 785.492.2972
- Financial Readiness: 785.492.2652
- Outreach/Mobilization & Deployment, and Soldier and Family Readiness Group (SFRG): 785.210.9949
- Survivor Outreach Services: 785.221.8595
- Family Advocacy: 785.213.6077
- Victim Advocacy: 785.307.1373
Survivor Outreach Services
Support for Survivors includes support groups, life skills education, connecting Survivors with counseling resources and assisting with needed resources including liaison with governmental and non-governmental agencies to support the survivor families. A financial counselor is available to provide financial planning assistance to address the specific needs of Surviving Families.
Phone: (785) 239-0630
Location: 7264 Normandy Drive, Fort Riley, KS 66442
Hours: Mon-Thu 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.