Fort Riley's Army Community Service provides first class services and support to Soldiers, Families, and Army civilian employees that enhances readiness, improves quality of life and increases well-being.
HOW ACS CAN ASSIST SOLDIERS AND FAMILIES
As COVID-19 remains ever-changing, the health and well-being of you and our staff has remained our top priority. We are currently open with limited services. Current Rules of Engagement for Army Community Service are:
- Single point of entry with required sign-in
- Mandatory masks for employees and customers without current vaccination
- Hand sanitizer station - all entering the building must use
- Enforced social distancing
- Great room/computer lab limited to twentyfive customers at a time
- Classes vary from in-class to virtually
For services, please contact the ACS Front Desk at (785) 239-9435. Additional services available are:
- Survivor Outreach Services: (785) 221-8595
- Family Advocacy: (785) 213-6077
- Victim Advocacy: (785) 307-1373
Army Community Service (ACS) MFLC # (785) 239-1883 (office)
Irwin Army Community Hospital (IACH) MFLC # (785) 285-1991 (cell)
Soldier & Family Support Center (SFAC) MFLC # (785) 240-7119 (office), (785) 285-0173
Survivor Outreach Services
Support for Survivors includes support groups, life skills education, connecting Survivors with counseling resources and assisting with needed resources including liaison with governmental and non-governmental agencies to support the survivor families. A financial counselor is available to provide financial planning assistance to address the specific needs of Surviving Families.
Phone: (785) 239-0630 (office) or (785) 221-8595 (cell)
Location: 7264 Normandy Drive, Fort Riley, KS 66442
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
*Closed Federal Holidays