The Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization, and Security (DPTMS) serves Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, Families, and Department of the Army civilians with an array of services and programs to support joint, interagency, intergovernmental and multi-national training requirements throughout the Army Force Generation cycle.
Core DPTMS functions include:
- Managing training areas, live-fire ranges, and associated simulation facilities, which provide a complex, decisive-action and integrated training environment
- Operating the Installation Emergency Operations Center
- Conducting emergency-management planning and operations
- Providing Department of the Army Official Photograph services and limited graphic and multimedia support
- Operating a full-service training support center with training aids, devices, simulations, and simulators
- Providing installation security services, to include personnel security clearances
- Operating and scheduling secure and non-secure video-teleconference facilities
- Conducting oversight of the installation protection program
- Providing airfield operations, aviation refueling, and air traffic control
- Coordinating mobilization and demobilization planning and operations
- Scheduling security education and training
- Coordinating and planning for Defense Support to Civil Authorities
For additional information on training at Fort McCoy click here.