The Visitor Control Center is a section of the Directorate of Emergency Services - Physical Security Division that issues visitor passes. Each adult occupant of a vehicle who does not have a valid military ID card or Common Access Card (CAC) must have a valid photo ID and will be cleared through the National Crime Information Center Interstate Identification Index (NCIC-III).

Personnel with a valid need to access the installation and do not qualify for a CAC may request, through their government sponsor, an access pass. Based on actual need, personnel will receive either a paper pass or an Installation Access Card (IAC) issued for a period not to exceed one year.

Vehicle drivers are reminded they must have a valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance in the vehicle, as is required by Wisconsin law. For more information, see the personnel at building 35 or call 608-388-2266.

Information about the rules and regulations regarding vehicle safety, insurance, rental vehicles and registration can be found at this link.