The Logistics Readiness Center provides logistics support to service members and units assigned to or mobilizing at Joint Base Lewis-McChord during peace or war. The center exercises authority over and develops plans and policies for all installation logistics activities, supply, maintenance, transportation and materiel readiness.
Central Issue Facility (CIF):
The Central Issue Facility provides service members and civilians with organizational clothing and individual equipment and also stores, receives, and exchanges the gear that helps facilitate the service member's clothing record.
- Customer Service: 253-967-3901 / DSN: 357-3901
- Operations Manager: 253-966-0329
- Director of Logistics: 253-967-7301 / DSN: 357-7301
- Deputy Director: 253-982-2066 / DSN 382-2066
- DOL SGM: 253-966-0571 / DSN 347-0571
- Plans and Ops Division Chief: 253-966-0542 / DSN: 347-0542
- Maintenance Division Chief: 253-966-0539 / DSN: 347-0539
- Supply Division Chief: 253-966-3328 / DSN:347-3328
- Transportation Division Chief: 253-967-4629 / DSN: 357-4629
- Materiel Readiness Division/LRS Chief: 253-982-2024 / DSN: 382-2024