The mission of the ACS center is to facilitate the commander’s ability to provide comprehensive, coordinated, and responsive services that support readiness of Soldiers, civilian employees and their Families. ACS maximizes technology and resources, adapts to unique installation requirements, eliminates duplication in service delivery, and measures service effectiveness.
Fort Jackson Army Community Service (ACS) provides numerous programs and resources for Service Members, their families, retirees and DoD Civilians.
Programs and services provided by ACS include:
- Army Volunteer Corps (AVC)
- Exceptional Family Member Progam (EFMP)
- Financial Readiness Program
- Information & Referral (I&R)
- Mobilization & Deployment Program
- Family Advocacy / New Parent Support Program
- Relocation Readiness Program
- Employment Readiness Program
- Survivor Outreach Services (SOS)