The mission of the ACS center is to facilitate the commander’s ability to provide comprehensive, coordinated, and responsive services that support readiness of Soldiers, civilian employees and their Families. ACS maximizes technology and resources, adapts to unique installation requirements, eliminates duplication in service delivery, and measures service effectiveness.
Fort Jackson Army Community Service (ACS) provides numerous programs and resources for Service Members, their families, retirees and DoD Civilians.
Programs and services provided by ACS include:
- Army Volunteer Corps (AVC)
- Army Emergency Relief (AER)
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
- Financial Readiness Program
- Information & Referral (I&R)
- Mobilization & Deployment Program
- Family Advocacy / New Parent Support Program
- Relocation Readiness Program - (Click here for a Fort Jackson electronic welcome packet)
- Employment Readiness Program
- Survivor Outreach Services (SOS)