In Case of an Emergency:
- Missing Child
- Find a Military Police Officer or a Family Morale, Welfare & Recreation (FMWR) employee (wearing a neon blue t-shirt with the FMWR logo on the front and "STAFF" on the back) with a radio.
- Call 9-1-1
- Go the Military Police On-site Station/Tent
- Severe Weather
- If outdoors: evacuate the area and seek shelter in your vehicle or nearby building immediately.
- If indoors: shelter in place until the severe weather has passed.
- During a tornado warning: seek the nearest indoor shelter and remain in place until the all-clear is given.
- Public Safety Threat
- Leave your belongings and evacuate the area immediately. Seek shelter in your vehicle or nearby building away from the threat immediately. Stay away and hidden until an all clear has been sounded.
- If indoors, ensure doors and windows are closed and locked, if possible.
- Medical Emergency
- Call 9-1-1
- Find a Military Police Officer, medical personnel (wearing a red shirt), or a Family Morale Welfare & Recreation (FMWR) employee wearing a neon blue t-shirt with the FMWR logo on the front and "STAFF" on the back with a radio.
- If able, seek help at Medical Emergency Tent
- Lost and Found Items
- Go to the Command and Control Tent
Click here ✪ or the image above for information on preventing heat-related deaths and illnesses from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Click the image above to visit the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website
Be Responsible: Have a Plan ✪
Prevent Drunk Driving
- Have a designated driver
- Use a ride-sharing service/app (some drivers are able to come on to the installation)
- Call a taxi
- Call your unit's staff duty