The priority of the the garrison safety office is to maintain safe and healthful working conditions for the Soldiers, family members and civilian workforce in partnership with the Greater Flint Hills Community by employing the highest professional standards and providing exceptional service to Fort Riley. The GSO is the provider of consistent, quality services that are a force multiplier in supported organizations' mission accomplishment, and materially enhance Soldier, family and civilian well-being and readiness.

Safety Course Enrollment

The Garrison Safety Office offers training in OSHA 10 hours, OSHA 30 hours, Defensive Driver Course (DDC), HAZCOM (Train the Trainer), and Leaders Supervisor Safety Course. Enroll in safety courses in one of two easy ways:

1. For those with a CAC, visit the Safety Office SharePoint site at this link. Navigate to "Enroll in a Safety Course" and choose the class you wish to attend. 


2. For those without a CAC, please call the training coordinator at 785-240-0647.


Motorcycle Training 

Enrollment Procedures for US Army IMCOM Traffic Safety Training Program

  1.  Go to website
  2.  Click on "I ACCEPT".
  3.  Under the heading you will find; Region, Garrison and Courses
  4.  Using the down arrow choose the following:
    •  Region "West"
    •  Garrison "Fort Riley"
    •  Courses: Choose course that you want to enroll i.e. Basic, Experienced or Sport Bike Course
  5.  Click on calendar icon or "Next Month" to select dates and courses if course is full for that month.
    •  NOTE: Grayed out courses are past; courses in Red are filled; courses in Blue are available.
  6.  Click the desired date of course to enroll and follow the instruction.
    •  NOTE: Please read "Course Detail" for qualification/requirements, date and time of the course.
  7. Once registration is complete, click "Save"


Privately Owned Dirt Bike/ATV Course

To schedule ATV/Dirt Bike class - enrollment must be submitted to Garrison Safety Office in Bldg 500, Basement room 15. For information contact 785-240-0647.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How do I report an Accident?

 A. Emergency 911, Ambulance 911, Fire Department 911, Military Police 911 or 785-239-6767, Spill (Fire Department) 785-239-4257, Garrison Safety Office 785-240-0647.  After Duty Hours (FROC) 785-239-2222.

Q. Who do I contact for Safety training questions?

A. Garrison Safety Office at 785-240-0647.

08_FortRiley_ BicycleSafety.jpg

Facebook safety ap meme QR code1FB.jpg