All Soldiers arriving to Fort Riley, Kansas will in-process through the 1st Replacement Company, operated by Headquarters and Headquarters Company, U.S. Army Garrison Fort Riley.
Uniform: OCPs, if signing in Monday through Friday during duty hours (0800-1700).
Soldiers will need the following on arrival:
- Copy of DA 31 (leave request)
- Assignment Orders w/ any amendments
- Health and Dental records
- Military Personnel records
- 1st Replacement will not approve PTDY upon arrival. We recommend you have your departing unit authorize PTDY prior to departure. If PTDY was authorized Soldiers are not require to sign-in off leave and sign-out for PTDY. Soldiers must report once their leave is complete.
- Day 1 of in-processing occurs the first day after you sign in. (ex. Soldier signs in on Monday, their Day 1 will be the following Tuesday)
UPON ARRIVAL: Soldier will sign-in and receive a briefing from 1st Replacement Staff Duty personnel. Soldiers can expect to fill out paperwork, and receive a 15-minute briefing about in-processing and Fort Riley.
Physical Training: PT occurs every morning at 0615 and is mandatory for all Soldiers once they in-process into Fort Riley.
All Soldiers will conduct briefings that include SHARP, Stress Management & Fueling, Education/Finance, Engagement Skills Training, and Kansas State Laws. Briefing location is Patton Hall.
Soldiers will complete Finance, and update their personal records. In the afternoon, Soldiers will receive a TARP brief and conduct Sponsor Tour Day. Sponsor Tour Day allows Soldier to meet their sponsors and tour their unit area.
Soldiers will receive the Victory Welcome Brief at the Riley Conference Center. Soldiers will receiving briefings from different on/off post agencies. The afternoon portion is open to spouses and children (child care not provided). Soldiers will receive a brief from Division Command Team, and get an opportunity to meet a Brigade Command Team representative.
Soldiers will complete Finance, and update their records. In the afternoon Soldiers will receive a Housing Brief and conduct Sponsor Tour Day. Sponsor Tour Day allows Soldiers to meet their sponsors and tour their unit area.
Sergeants First Class and above will conduct the Big Red One Leaders Orientation. Seniors will get the opportunity to tour specific training facilities and different on-post amenities. (Senior In-Processing Checklist). Note, Seniors will NOT get the opportunity to go through Finance this day.
Soldiers will complete Finance and update their records. Soldiers will receive briefings in the morning and afternoon.