Fire Marshal Course
Fire Marshal Training is held on the first Tuesday of each month. You will be informed of the location of the training once you are enrolled.
The following information is required in order to attend the Fort Knox Fire Marshal Training:
- A memorandum assigning individual requesting training the additional duties as Fire Marshal.
- Send an email to email@example.com containing all of the following information:
- Building Number Area of Responsibility
- Date Planning to Attend Training (Note: Held first Tuesday of each month)
- Subject line should be: Fire Marshal Training
- Print the following documents and bring them to the class:
The instructor will provide information to assist in meeting a Fire Marshal's responsibility for items such as monthly and quarterly inspections, fire extinguisher inspection(s), etc. After receiving training, the Certificate of Training will be e-mailed to the trained individual.
Contact the Fort Knox Fire Prevention Office to address any questions or concerns, or to schedule a courtesy inspection of the work area or quarters.
Telephone: (502) 624-4208 or (502) 624-6016