The top priority of the the garrison safety office is to safeguard and protect service members, their families, civilian employees and Army property, as well as to create the safest workplace and living environment possible. Safety office personnel advise, audit and assist commanders and managers in executing their safety and occupational health program in order to protect the mission, prevent injury and damage, comply with the law and limit liability. The safety office also manages the installation Traffic & Motorcycle Safety programs.
Motorcycle access to the post:
All military personnel assigned to Fort Huachuca who operate a motorcycle and/or scooter are required to present a valid Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) card and their CAC card to gate security officers prior to entering the installation. Personnel who fail to present a valid MSF or CAC card will be denied access to the installation.
Traffic & Motorcycle Safety courses registration:
- Visit https://imc.army.mil/airs/Home.aspx where you will log in to the EAMS-A splashpage with your CAC. The page will refresh to the IMCOM Traffic Safety Training Program page.
- Read the terms and click "I accept."
- Select "West" under the Region drop down menu.
- Select "Fort Huachuca" under the Garrison drop down menu.
- Select "Your Desired Course" under the Courses drop down menu.
- A calendar will open with available course dates. Some courses are only offered every 60 to 90 days. If you don't see the course you're looking for this month, check the next few months to see if it is offered.
- Click on the course date you can attend.
- Fill in all applicable blocks on the registration page. Make sure your Army email address and phone number is correct. If you do not provide your supervisor's information, you may not be accepted into the course.
- Click "Save."
- You should receive an email confirmation within five days indicating if you were approved to attend the selected course.
- Read all of the course instructions and bring the appropriate Personal protective equipment on the day of training or you will not be able to attend the course.
- All classes are located in Building 52204 (Nealis Barracks), Room 108.
- For additional information/questions, call (520) 533-8373. If no one answers, leave a message and someone will call you back.
All courses are loaded on a quarterly basis (the month prior to the new quarter). Courses can be cancelled if the minimum number of students are not registered. You will be emailed at least 24 hours in advance if the course is cancelled.