The Directorate of Public Works: plans for, constructs, maintains and repairs real property including buildings, roads, utilities and grounds. DPW provides energy conservation, environmental and natural resource management services; and assigns Permanent Party Barracks at Fort Leonard Wood.
Business Management Division: (573) 596-1790 or 0928
DA4283 Work Orders are submitted through your Brigade S4 office.
For Service Order Requests please call 573-596-0333
- Environmental Compliance Officer (ECO) Course Information (CAC Card required)
- Clean Water Act Consumer confidence reports
- Hazardous Waste
- Culture Resources Information
- Natural Resources - Hunting and Fishing - iSportsman
In accordance with the National Historic Preservation Act and its implementing regulation 36 C.F.R. § 800, the U.S. Army Garrison Fort Leonard Wood (USAGFLW) invites the public to comment on the proposed mitigation measures for the adverse effect to two historic properties. The historic properties are two archaeological sites that were inadvertently adversely effected during a military construction project. Both sites are eligible for inclusion on the National Register of Historic Places.
Comments on the undertaking will be accepted for a period of 30 calendar days following the date of this publication. Comments should be addressed to Mr. Kenton Lohraff, Chief, Natural Resources Branch/Cultural Resources Manager at USAGFLW, DPW Environmental Division, 8112 Nebraska Ave. Building 11400, Fort Leonard Wood, MO, 65473; phone 573-596-2814; e-mail email@example.com
Energy Division: (573) 596-0956
Make energy a consideration for all Army activities to reduce demand, increase efficiency, seek alternative sources, and create a culture of energy accountability while sustaining or enhancing operational capabilities. Our goals are:
- Reduced energy and water consumption
- Increased energy and water efficiency across platforms and facilities
- Increased use of new renewable and alternative
- Assured access to sufficient energy supplies
- Reduced adverse impacts on the environment
- Eliminate energy waste in existing facilities
- Increase energy efficiency in renovation and new construction
- Reduce dependence on fossil fuels
- Conserve water resources and
- Improve energy security