The Directorate of Public Works: plans for, constructs, maintains and repairs real property including buildings, roads, utilities and grounds. DPW provides energy conservation, environmental and natural resource management services; and assigns Permanent Party Barracks at Fort Leonard Wood.
Business Management Division: (573) 596-1790 or 0928
DA4283 Work Orders are submitted through your Brigade S4 office.
For Service Order Requests please call 573-596-0333
- Environmental Compliance Officer (ECO) Course Information (CAC Card required)
- Clean Water Act Consumer confidence reports
- Hazardous Waste
- Culture Resources Information
- Natural Resources - Hunting and Fishing - iSportsman
NO DOCUMENTS available for review at this time.
Energy Division: (573) 596-0956
Make energy a consideration for all Army activities to reduce demand, increase efficiency, seek alternative sources, and create a culture of energy accountability while sustaining or enhancing operational capabilities. Our goals are:
- Reduced energy and water consumption
- Increased energy and water efficiency across platforms and facilities
- Increased use of new renewable and alternative
- Assured access to sufficient energy supplies
- Reduced adverse impacts on the environment
- Eliminate energy waste in existing facilities
- Increase energy efficiency in renovation and new construction
- Reduce dependence on fossil fuels
- Conserve water resources and
- Improve energy security