The Trace Team continues to track contacts of those with positive COVID-19 cases as they arise.
To help with tracing efforts, community members are asked to contact the Trace Team between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday to Friday if:
- you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or
- you are experiencing flu like symptoms, specifically cough, fever or shortness of breath, diarrhea, or the loss of taste or smell.
Call the Trace Team Call Center:
- TEAM A: DSN 548 8903 / 8917; CIV 49(0)611 143-548-8903 / 8917
- TEAM B: DSN 548 8905 / 8921; CIV 49(0)611 143-548-8905 / 8921
- TEAM C: DSN 548 8900 / 8927; CIV 49(0)611 143-548-8900 / 8927
Or, email the COVID-19 intake form to email@example.com.
After your initial call or email, expect a call back within 24 hours.
Please note the call center phone number is set up with multiple lines so callers will be patched to the next available representative.
Due to the increased demands on the Trace Team the below changes are taking effect Monday (23 November)
Release memos are no longer required for individuals on quarantine (negative for COVID-19). Release memos are only required for individuals on isolation (positive for COVID-19).
- Individuals on quarantine (negative for COVID-19) will no longer be contacted by the trace team on days 7 &14. Individuals on quarantine should contact the trace team if they develop COVID-19 like symptoms during their quarantine period.
- The Trace Team will only look up COVID-19 test results for individuals between the ages of 12-15. Everyone else can view their test results via Tricare Online (see Tricare Online Instruction document). The Trace Team will continue to reach out to individuals with COVID-19 positive test results. Test results should be available in approx. 72 hrs.
For the definition of isolation and quarantine, please reference the "ROM Definition & School-Based COVID-19 Actions" document located on the USAG-W COVID webpage at https://home.army.mil/wiesbaden/index.php/coronavirus