This page is for official releases regarding USAG Wiesbaden Army regulations, including the latest version of General Order I, and German regulations at the federal, state and city levels. Updates to these and other COVID-19 related updates can also be found on the garrison's Facebook page and this website's main COVID-19 Information Page.
USAG Wiesbaden Regulations & Documents
- PCS Quarantine Policy Memo
- Housing Assignments Under COVID-19 Restrictions
- Power of Attorney form
- Restrictions & Services beginning Dec. 16, 2020 (updated March 25, 2021)
- Restriction of Movement of standards for Wiesbaden Community (April 23, 2021)
- Mask requirements: Secretary of Defense Memo & German State Requirements (23JAN21)
Digital registration on entry - As of Nov. 8, travelers seeking entry into Germany who have been in a risk area in the last 10 days are required to complete a digital registration and provide proof of registration when entering the country.
Re-Open EU - Resource for understanding host-nation travel restrictions to other countries.
Robert Koch Institute - list of high-risk areas
Robert Koch-Institut: COVID-19-Dashboard - map labelling risk areas
International Travel: If you have questions regarding international travel, consider signing up the for the State Department’s STEP (Smart Traveler Enrollment Program) to receive advisories.
Europe and Germany specific information
- City of Wiesbaden ⚠
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control ⚠
- Robert-Koch Institute - Germany state-by-state tracker
- INTERACTIVE RED MAP OF GERMANY⚠ - If this link does not directly link, go to Robert Koch Institute, change the language to English and click on the link for the interactive map.⚠
- HESSIAN MINISTRY FOR SOCIAL AFFAIRS AND INTEGRATION (State COVID-19 tracker) ⚠
Courtesy Translations: German Press Releases
Official German websites offering English translations
Several German authorities have information on regulations, ordinances, COVID-19 restrictions and measures as well as information about the virus, the pandemic and individual hygiene measures available in English.
- The state of Hessen published information at https://www.hessen.de/fuer-buerger/corona-hessen/fremdsprachliche-informationen. Among other things, the Corona Quarantine Ordinance, the Corona Establishment Protection Ordinance and the Corona Contact and Operation Restriction Ordinance can be accessed there.
- Corona information by the Federal Government Commissioner for Migration, Refugees and Integration can be found at https://www.integrationsbeauftragte.de/ib-de/service/fragen-und-antworten/1731242-1731242?id=01-Intro-ita. The website covers several COVID-related topics and refers to other useful sites.
- The state of Rheinland-Pfalz publishes English information at https://corona.rlp.de/de/service/information-in-your-language/.
- The city of Mainz has an English Corona subpage at https://mainz.de/en/service/protection-against-coronavirus-infections.php.
- The Federal Ministry of Health provides resources at https://www.zusammengegencorona.de/en/.
German Federal, State & City Regulations & Documents
- March 23, FEDERAL PRESS RELEASE, closures during Easter break and other restrictions
- Oct. 20, City of Wiesbaden press release, city clarifies entry into children's facilities
- Oct. 20, City of Wiesbaden press release, Corona contact restrictions, closing times and other measures
- Oct. 19, Hessen press release, Further rules to combat Corona
- Oct. 19, City of Wiesbaden Press Release, Increased Corona case numbers in Wiesbaden
- Oct. 16, City of Wiesbaden press release, City decides on further measures for next two weeks
- Oct. 15, City of Wiesbaden Press Release, Increased Corona case numbers in Wiesbaden
- Oct. 14, City of Wiesbaden press release, Information on new measures in the country and the calculation of case numbers
- Oct. 14, Federal press release, Conference of the Federal Chancellor with the Heads of the Governments of the German States
- Oct. 12, Hessen press release, Measures to combat corona adapted
- Oct. 12, City of Mainz Press Release, Corona warning light: Situation and current measures in Mainz
- Oct. 9, City of Mainz press release, Mainz sets corona warning lights at orange.
- Sept. 30, CITY OF WIESBADEN PRESS RELEASE, Federal restrictions adopted by Wiesbaden for private gatherings in public places
- Sept. 18, CITY OF WIESBADEN PRESS RELEASE, Bans access to facilities for household members of persons in quarantine
- Sept. 14, CITY OF WIESBADEN PRESS RELEASE, Lifts prohibition of events with more than 50 people
- Sept. 1, CITY OF WIESBADEN HEALTH dEPT. PRESS RELEASE, Dealing with COVID-19 infections in schools
- Aug. 31, City of Wiesbaden Press Release, Prohibition of entry in hospitals and other medical facilities
- Aug. 28, FEDERAL PRESS RELEASE, Further regulations to contain COVID-19
- Aug. 26, CITY OF WIESBADEN PRESS RELEASE, Further measures to contain COVID-19
- Aug. 23, City of Wiesbaden Press Release, Reduces gathering size to less than 50
- Aug. 20, Rheinland-Pfalz press release, Government extends COVID-19 measures
- June 10, Hessen press release, Relaxation of restrictions effective June 10
- May 28, HESSEN PRESS RELEASE - Relaxation of restrictions effective May 28
- May 11, HESSEN WEBSITE - state list of rules & regulations (requires translation)
- May 8, City of Mainz website – city regulations
- May 8, Hessen press release - state regulation details
- May 7, Federal press release - states and federal government agree on further opening steps
- May 5, Hessen press release - More German schools partially opening.
- May 5, Wiesbaden Fire Department mask and first aid tips
- May 4, Hessen press release - New regulations
- April 30, Federal Travel Restrictions