This page is for official releases regarding USAG Wiesbaden Army regulations, including the latest version of General Order I, and German regulations at the federal, state and city levels. Updates to these and other COVID-19 related updates can also be found on the garrison's Facebook page and this website's main COVID-19 Information Page.
USAG Wiesbaden Regulations & Documents
General Order I - JUNE 30, 2021
Digital registration on entry - As of Nov. 8, travelers seeking entry into Germany who have been in a risk area in the last 10 days are required to complete a digital registration and provide proof of registration when entering the country.
Re-Open EU - Resource for understanding host-nation travel restrictions to other countries.
Robert Koch Institute - list of high-risk areas
Robert Koch-Institut: COVID-19-Dashboard - map labelling risk areas
International Travel: If you have questions regarding international travel, consider signing up the for the State Department’s STEP (Smart Traveler Enrollment Program) to receive advisories.
Europe and Germany specific information
- City of Wiesbaden ⚠
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control ⚠
- Robert-Koch Institute - Germany state-by-state tracker
- INTERACTIVE RED MAP OF GERMANY⚠ - If this link does not directly link, go to Robert Koch Institute, change the language to English and click on the link for the interactive map.⚠
- HESSIAN MINISTRY FOR SOCIAL AFFAIRS AND INTEGRATION (State COVID-19 tracker) ⚠
Courtesy Translations: German Press Releases
Official German websites offering English translations
Several German authorities have information on regulations, ordinances, COVID-19 restrictions and measures as well as information about the virus, the pandemic and individual hygiene measures available in English.
- The state of Hessen published information at https://www.hessen.de/fuer-buerger/corona-hessen/fremdsprachliche-informationen. Among other things, the Corona Quarantine Ordinance, the Corona Establishment Protection Ordinance and the Corona Contact and Operation Restriction Ordinance can be accessed there.
- Corona information by the Federal Government Commissioner for Migration, Refugees and Integration can be found at https://www.integrationsbeauftragte.de/ib-de/service/fragen-und-antworten/1731242-1731242?id=01-Intro-ita. The website covers several COVID-related topics and refers to other useful sites.
- The state of Rheinland-Pfalz publishes English information at https://corona.rlp.de/de/service/information-in-your-language/.
- The city of Mainz has an English Corona subpage at https://mainz.de/en/service/protection-against-coronavirus-infections.php.
- The Federal Ministry of Health provides resources at https://www.zusammengegencorona.de/en/.
German Federal, State & City Regulations & Documents