Coronavirus (COVID 19):
Any garrison updates and closures will be posted on the garrison Facebook page and this webpage. Emergency information will be sent via the Alert mass notification system. Alert is the garrison's official emergency notification method - click here for instructions on how to make sure your information is up to date.
Click here to sign up for your COVID-19 Vaccine
General Order #1 (Updated August 29, 2022
Mental health resources
Foremergencies call 112 or the Military Police (MP) Desk Sergeant at civiliantelephone +49(0) 611-143-548-7777 or 7778.
24/7 On-Call Duty Chaplain
The Wiesbaden Religious Support Office provides Chaplains who serve as the 24/7 On-Call Duty Chaplain to provide counseling and pastoral care for after hours emergencies. Any individual or Family Member on assignment orders to USAG Wiesbaden or one of our tenant units can speak to the On-Call Duty Chaplain at 0162-274-7337
Behavioral Health Clinic
Routine behavioral healthcare continues, but has shifted to telephone and virtual health appointments in some cases. Current patients will be contacted regarding any changes to their appointments.
The Behavioral Health Clinic remains open to walk-in crisis care from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Behavioral Health staff remain available for phone consultation to Commanders and medical providers. The Behavioral Health Clinic is located at Building 1526 and can be reached by DSN 590-1320 or civilian 06371-94641320.
The Military Crisis Line serves Active Duty, Retirees,and their Dependents and is available 24/7 via phone, text, or online chat at
https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/get-help/milita..., DSN 118, or civilian 001-800-273-8255.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Wiesbaden EAP, part of the Directorate for Human Resources, can see DoD Civilian Employees, Military & Civilian Family Members, and Retirees. EAP is a free, confidential screening,assessment, and health-related referral resource that can provide short-term,non-therapy counseling and support. EAP is available now primarily through telephone consultations. More info at DSN 548-1402/Civilian 0611-143-548-1402
Military Family Life Counselors (MFLCs)
The Military Family Life Counselors assigned to Army Community Service (ACS) provide non-medical short-term, situational problem-solving counseling for Service Members and their Families who may be dealing with stress. The MFLC services augment existing military support services. Their services are otherwise confidential and private, except for duty-to-warn situations.
Military Family Life Counselors assigned to our community:
- Hainerberg Elementary School: 0152-2390-2413
- Wiesbaden Middle School (not available)
- Wiesbaden High School: 0151-4558-3637
- Child/Youth MFLCs: 0151- 5478-5029
- Adult MFLCs: 0176-5594-8229/0170-591-4771
Task Force Wellness community resources
Click here for the Task Force Wellness Community Resources.
Click here for the R2 Activity Book.
Face mask usage and guidance
MASK REQUIREMENTS MEMO FROM SECRETARY OF DEFENSE, ETP WIESBADEN MASKS
Click here for the updated mask requirements for U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden (April 14, 2022)
Stop Movement Customer Assistance Point
The Stop-Movement Customer Assistance Point has been activated to provide assistance in three ways:
- The SM-CAP provides PCS and stop movement liaison services to include ETS/retirement, transportation, shipments and flights, housing and hotel lodging, vehicle registration and driver licenses.
- The SM-CAP will assist with PCS exceptions to policy questions and routing.
- SM-CAP assists customers with addressing specific questions to reduce stress and anxiety related to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Call: (0611) 143-548-1201
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
German Memo of Explanation to Accompany Proof of Vaccine Card
Mask Guidance for Fully Vaccinated
Current Regulations (USAG Wiesbaden & Germany)
- USAG Wiesbaden General Order I
- SRO Wiesbaden Mask Wear Policy (14April22)
- travel information
- COURTESY TRANSLATIONS OF GERMAN REGULATIONS AND PRESS RELEASES
- ROM Definitions & School-Based COVID Actions
- Masks: German State Requirements
Trace Team Contact & Resources
Army and DoD Specific Information
- Army Public Health Center
- Defense Travel Management Office
- DoD COVID-19 Resources
- DoD Education ActiviTY
- U.S. Army Europe
- Tricare (allows sign up for email updates)
- Landstuhl Regional Medical Center
- Wiesbaden Army Health Clinic Guide to Host Nation Health Care
Other official sources for information
- CDC Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) home ⚠
- CDC Information for Travelers ⚠
- Novel Coronavirus Interactive Display Map and Demographics ⚠
- State Department Travel Advisories ⚠
- U.S. Government COVID-19 response
- World Health Organization
- Public Health Command Europe Weekly Newsletter
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Q & A Document
Vaccine distribution is being communicated through each unit's chain of command.