The mission of the Camp Humphrey’s Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC) is to plan and direct the administration of civilian personnel services and provide guidance and assistance to serviced activities pertaining to civilian personnel management; develops, promotes, and monitors civilian personnel policies to meet local needs; and implements policies and directives of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), Department of Defense (DOD), Department of the Army (DA), Civilian Human Resources Agency (CHRA),and headquarters of serviced activities. Represents the installation in external contacts with the OPM, applicants, other civilian personnel offices, educational institutions, and community organizations.
FOR ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ORGS HR PROFESSIONAL LISTED BELOW:
US MEDDAC: 757-2209 or 757-2224
US FED or US IMCOM: 757-2670 or 757-2001
US USFK and US 8th Army: 757-2218 or 757-2492
US DECA: 757-2217
US Tenants and Contracting: 757-2492 or 757-2218
LMER Actions: 757-8201
For All KN actions: 757-2231
Military Spouse Initiative: 757-2224
For All NAF Actions: 757-2001
More than 330,000 men and women working in every profession imaginable – are not active duty military, but serve as an integral part of the Army team to support the defense of our nation. For appropriated job opportunities at USAG Humphreys, please visit Army Civilian Service and USA Jobs.
Job Announcement Questions or Concerns: If you have a question or concern about a particular announcement you have applied for, please email the Applicant Help Mailbox. Submit only one announcement per email, and include the announcement number on the inquiry for proper dissemination.
Civilian New Employee InformationPre-Employment Requirements
- All new employees must complete an OF 306 and a SF 85 (Security Questionnaire for Non-Sensitive Positions) unless a secret/top secret clearance is required.
- All veterans must provide us with a DD 214 member 4 copy for all periods of active duty service.
- Veterans receiving compensation for a service connected disability must provide us with a SF 15 and a copy of their VA rating letter (no medical information please).
- If your position requires a pre-employment physical and/or drug test you will be contacted by your servicing human resources technician to set up an appointment.
- More pre-employment requirements may be necessary depending on your position. Please check with your servicing human resources technician to make sure all pre-employment requirements are met before giving your current employer notice.
The documents listed to the right, under "In-Processing Packet," are all due on the day of your in-Processing (official first day of work). Please print and complete the following but do NOT date the forms. You will date them after you are sworn in.
Retired military will also want to complete the SF-813 (if you are new to federal service).
Current Army employees will only need to provide us with the W4, SF-1199A (DIRECT DEP), HFL 553 (LES MAILING), and a copy of your most recent LES (in order to transfer leave).
Make sure to bring your US Passport, Birth Certificate or Certification of Naturalization paperwork with you to in-processing. US Citizenship is a requirement for ALL Appropriated Fund (AF) federal employment.
In-Processing takes place every Monday morning at the
Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC)
Bldg. P6420 2nd Floor, RM 204
APO AP, 96271-5746 at 7:30 a.m.
For employee benefits information click here.
Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS)
- iSuccess for DCIPS
- DCIPS Pay Pools, Performance and You
- DCIPS Implementation Memo
- DCIPS Pay Pool Advisor Guide
- Managing Pay Pool IDs in DCPDS
- DCIPS Pay Bands "IA" to DCIPS Grades "GG"
- DCIPS Policy Updates
- DCIPS IA to DCIPS GG: Alignment (Classification) Determinations
- Executive and Senior Leader Desk Side Overview Briefing
- DCIPS HR for HR (zip file)
- DCIPS USD(I)
- DCIPS Training 101/iSuccess Link
- DCIPS PAA Guide
- DCIPS PAA Quick Guide for Employees
- DCIPS PAA Quick Guide for Rating Officials
- DCIPS PAA Quick Guide Higher Level Reviewers
- DCIPS PAA Midpoint Instructions
- DCIPS PAA End-of-Cycle Instructions