LETTER FROM THE MANAGER
“Annyeonghaseyo” and Welcome to the Camp Humphreys Exchange located on USAG Humphreys in Pyongtaek, Korea. We have a dedicated team of managers, associates and concession partners who are committed to serving service members, DOD civilians and their families. Our Exchange team is here to assist you in” Making Humphreys Home” We encourage you to stop in and visit us soon.
Your Humphreys Exchange Shopping Center (Downtown Shopping Center) opened in November of 2017 and at 301,000 sq. ft. it is the largest Exchange Main Store in the Pacific. Along with the Main Store, there are a total of 188 store fronts (36 Retail & Food and 149 Concession).
Across the installation, there are 41 food concepts and 9 mobile trucks offering a variety of food options for your Taste of Home.
There are Five Expresses on the installation, conveniently located to serve you:
- FAMILY MINI MALL | Offers a Car Care Center, Gas Station, Subway, Smoothie King, Bun-D, Barber Shop, Bike Shop and a 24 hr. Express that provides Hunt Bothers Pizza, Snack Avenue, spirits, snacks, cleaning supplies and the installation Class VI store.
- ZOECKLER EXPRESS, ALSO KNOWN AS ZOECKLER MINI MALL | Provides Gas Station, Snack Avenue, drinks, spirits and much more The Mini Mall includes Pizza Hut, Subway, Barber Shop, Shoe Care Service and co-located Concession Food Service business.
- TROOP MINI MALL | Offers a Troop Store, Taco Bell, Subway, Starbucks, Laundry/Dry Cleaning, Barbershop and Exchange New Car Sales annex.
- SENTRY MINI MALL | Provides Express, Food Court & Concession Mall. And the first OCONUS Dental Clinic which opened in April 2020.
- 3RD MI EXPRESS | Carries all the items you expect in an Express and is collocated with a Charley's Grilled Subs.
The installation has two theaters, one located near the Troop Mini Mall and the other by the Down Town Shopping Center, both theaters offer the latest Block Buster and first run movies in digital sound. Movie schedules can be found here.
As a growing installation, there are many new facilities in the planning stages.
The Exchange Team strives to be the preferred retail and service provider for Military families by providing extraordinary customer experiences and pricing. However, this is a collaborative effort. If we can better meet your expectations and needs, please, do not hesitate to let us know. Our courteous, competent team of Exchange managers is available to address your concerns and help find on-the-spot solutions. We will make every effort to ensure that you have an extraordinary customer experience in all of our Exchange facilities. It is truly an Honor and a Privilege to “Serve you our Nations Heroes” and your Families.
On behalf of the Humphreys Exchange team, I thank you for your service, patronage, and continued support.
USAG Humphreys Exchange