Per direction of the Garrison Commander in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all guest pass privileges are suspended until further notice. For more information please call the USAG Okinawa PMO @ 652-4715.
Questions regarding installation access please call: DSN 315-652-5388/4361 or duty phone: 080-8594-8495
Only authorized sponsors may request Day Guest Passes.
- Barracks visitation: Day Guest Pass is issued for one day only and valid within the designated and authorized visitation hours for visitors specified in the most current barracks policy.
- The visit of MWR facilities: Day Guest Pass is issued for one day only and valid within the operation hours of each MWR facility for the general users of MWR facilities unless sponsors can provide a proof (receipt of reservation issued by MWR) of staying at the cabins or the camping area on Torii beach for the overnight stay. Day Guest Pass will be valid until the day of conclusion of the stay at the cabins or the camping area on Torii beach.
- A parent or guardian must accompany visitors who do not meet the legal age of 18 IAW Japanese law.
- Japanese Driver’s License.
- GOJ ID Card. D.
- JSDF ID Card.
- LN Student ID Cards. (Junior High or High School students only.)
- Residence Card. Must show nationality; otherwise, must have permanent address record card showing nationality and a picture ID.
- My Number Card, or Juki Card. Must have current photograph, Juminhyo with Honsekichi or Koseki Tohon issued within one year.
- Parent or guardian must accompany visitors that do not meet the legal age of an adult under Japanese Law.
- No cohabitation is permitted. A guest is not permitted to stay in excess of three overnight visits per week.
- This pass is intended for accommodating out of area visitors and not intended to accommodate visits of friends or acquaintances from the local area that would be contrary to the intent of current visitation policies.