"A Winning Team with One Mission"
Mission Statement: Direct and coordinate installation garrison operations and training support activities while providing antiterrorism, training support, operational planning and emergency operations functions. DPTMS also coordinates limited training for Army tenant units, agencies, Host Nation, sister-services on Army owned recreational, fuel and sea-port outlying areas.
Vision: A team of flexible and responsible professionals dedicated to providing the best possible service to units and individuals serving our Nation.
- Provide mission command for emergency management response and consequence management operations
- Synchronizes internal and external activities in support of force protection
- Provide coordination and scheduling for helipad/landing zone operations
- Supervise the execution of Antiterrorism and Emergency Management Programs
- Manage personnel security, information security, industrial security, and security training