For newcomer information click here.
Commander's Priorities and Intent
- Maintaining a safe, secure, & positive environment
- Enforcing standards and discipline
- Balancing academics, administrative requirements, and military task training
- Exploiting opportunities to develop leaders and enforce the Warrior Ethos
- Partnering with stakeholders to ensure our teammates succeed
Enduring Key Tasks:
- Commit to Safety and Standards
- Maintain a Mission Focus
- Administrative Support/Follow-Through
- Empower Decision-Making (Mission Command)
- Foster Innovation and Growth
End State: The 229th Military Intelligence Battalion provides trained Soldier-linguists to the operational force and reduces language course attrition to no more than 10% administrative and no more 10% academic causes.