The Office of Personnel Security supports the Fort George G. Meade community by providing quality oversight through personnel, information and industrial security as a part of a force protection effort to maintain a safe and secure environment on a large federal installation.
- Fingerprinting, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. y appointment only
Individuals requiring fingerprints must have an appointment made by their perspective Human Resources office on Fort Meade or by contacting Jasmine Skelton at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security Training - Initial Security Orientation (or through AKO self-service under "My Training").
- Security Training - Annual Security Fresher Training (or through AKO self-service under "My Training").
- Security Training - Annual Awareness: Managing Personnel with Clearances/Access to Classified Information (or through AKO self-service under "My Training").
- WNSF - Personally Identifiable Information (PII) v1.0 Note: CAC card holders must register for the US Army Information Assurance Virtual Training site.