Support the U.S. Army, the U.S. Army Cadet Command and Fort Knox and the surrounding community by providing the commanding general with a continuous assessment of the effectiveness of the command thru:
- Assistance to commanders, Soldiers, Families and civilians from both on and off post
- Conducting teaching/training, assistance, inspections and investigations
- Monitoring and providing feedback on trend analysis
- Assessing the state of and improving readiness, mission, performance, discipline, efficiency, economy, and esprit/morale.
- Supporting commanders and assisting Soldiers.
- Identifying systemic problems and recommending viable solutions.
- Improving quality of life for the entire community.
Contact Your Command IG
US Army Cadet Command and Fort Knox
Supports: US Army Garrison - Fort Knox, Senior ROTC, Junior ROTC, area support and community personnel assigned to cadet command or who require assistance regarding a Fort Knox or cadet command issue.
Contact: Assistance and Investigations: 502-624-7747
US Army Recruiting Command
Supports: USAREC nationwide mission, personnel assigned to USAREC, or personnel who require assistance regarding recruiting issues.
Contact: Assistance and Investigations: 502-626-0939/0414
Human Resources Command
Supports: HRC Army - wide personnel assigned to HRC or who require assistance regarding HRC actions.
Contact: Assistance and Investigations: 502-613-4427/4291
1st Theater Sustainment Command
Supports: All units and personnel assigned to 1st TSC.
Contact: Assistance and Investigations: 502-626-8525/8526/8842/8843
Email 1TSC IG Office at: email@example.com
100th Training Division
Supports: All units and personnel assigned to 100th Training Division.
Contact: Assistance and Investigations: 502-626-1929/1932